LS42/43 Sibax Neutral Weatherseal Silicone
Weather resistant neutral silicone sealant with high movement capability. Formulated for glazing and weathersealing applications in curtainwall and building facades.
- High movement capability, low-modulus sealant.
- Excellent unprimed adhesion on wide variety of construction materials as concrete, stone, brick, wood, steel, glass etc…
- Durable and resistant to weather conditions and temperature shifts.
- Very fast cure, does not pick up dirt.
- Does not crack.
- Does not contain solvent, non-shrink.
- Does not cause corrosion
Fields of Application
- Expansion joints on curtainwall and building facades
- Weather-resistant sealing, bonding and glazing applications.
- 300ml x 24 pcs in carton
- 600ml x 20 pcs in carton
- Curing: One component oxime
- Density: 1, 36 gr/ml
- Tack-Free time: 10 minutes
- Curing Rate: 2-3 mm/day
- Shore A hardness: 21
- Elongation at break <700 %
- Elastic Recovery: >95%
- Movement Capability: %25
- Application temperature: Between +5C and +40C
- Service temperature: Between -40C and +180C