NS78 Hybrid High-Tack Montage Adhesive
Hybrid polymer based montage adhesive with extreme high-grab properties and final strenght
- Thanks to high-grap property enables to bond construction materials without mechanical fixing.
- Very strong adhesion on wood, glass, concrete, tile, brick, plaster, some plastics and metal.
- Absorbs vibrations due to its elasticity and therefore usable in moving building elements.
- Isocyanate free and cures bubble free.
- Usable in damp substrates.
- Resistant to weather conditions and humidity.
Fields of Application
- Fixing baseboard, door fillers, window and door sills,
- Bonding polystyrene cornices and curtain tracks.
- Bonding metal, plastic and wooden building accessories.
- Installing heat and sound insulation boards.
- Bonding mirrors.
- 290ml cartridges x 12 pcs in cartons
- Density: 1,48 gr/ml
- Application temperature: 5C to 35C
- Open-time: 10-25 min
- Curing time: 3mm/day
- Shore A Hardness: 55 +/- 5
- Shrinkage: None
- %100 Modulus: 1,8 N/mm2
- Tensile strength % (ISO 8339) approx. 2,8 N/mm2
- Elongation on Break (ISO 8339) > %200
- Temperature Resistance -40C to 100C